|Deutsch | Français | Downloads | Contact|
In the archive you find former press releases and ad-hoc bulletins.
23.05.2019, Press release
• 33 megawatt wind farm in Zukowice
20.05.2019, Press release
• N155/4.5 optimizes performance for large growth markets with fewer siting restrictions
14.05.2019, Press release
Utility orders 74 N149/4.0-4.5 turbines for a wind energy project with a proposed capacity of 350 MW
14.05.2019, Press release
• Sales of approx. EUR 400 million in Q1 2019
• EBITDA margin of 0.8 percent
• Guidance for 2019 confirmed
• Order intake of just over 1 GW
• Order book for projects and services at EUR 6.6 billion
• Product portfolio...
03.05.2019, Press release
The Nordex Group receives order for the second construction phase of the "Syvash" project in Ukraine
Hamburg, 3 May 2019. The order has now also been awarded for the final construction phase of the "Syvash" wind farm with 113.1 MW in Ukraine: the Nordex Group has received an order to supply a further 29 turbines from the...
17.04.2019, Press release, IR News
Hamburg, 17 April 2019. The Nordex Group today announced that it recorded continued strong demand for its wind turbine systems in the first three months of 2019, with customers ordering turbines generating a total output of 1,035...
02.04.2019, Press release
35 turbines of the Delta4000 series for Australia
26.03.2019, Press release
Powerful addition to the Delta4000 series presented in 2017
26.03.2019, Press release, IR News
• Turbine order book rises to EUR 3.9 billion
• Guidance for 2019: sales of EUR 3.2 to 3.5 billion and an EBITDA margin of between 3.0 and 5.0 percent
• Group meets 2018 guidance, free cash flow at EUR 44.0 million
18.03.2019, Press release
Hamburg, 18 March 2019. Since mid-March the Nordex Group has been producing turbines from the Delta4000 range in series. The first N149/4.0-4.5 turbines being manufactured in Europe in continuous flow production are now leaving...
12.03.2019, Press release
Hamburg, 12 March 2019. The Nordex Group's new business continues on its upward trend. Now the wind turbine manufacturer has won new orders for wind farms from Greece. TERNA ENERGY SA has ordered a total of 36 machines of...
06.03.2019, Press release
Hamburg, 6 March 2019. The Nordex Group has received its first order from Luxembourg, for a 23 MW project. The manufacturer will be supplying seven N131/3300 turbines for the "Wincrange" wind farm. The customer is PW34 S.a.r.l.,...
13.02.2019, Press release
Hamburg, 13 February 2019. The Nordex Group has succeeded in entering the Ukrainian market with a major order for 133 MW. By the end of this year, the manufacturer will install 34 turbines from the N131/3900 series for the...
12.02.2019, Press release
Hamburg, 12 February 2019. The Nordex Group will in future also produce its own rotor blades in Mexico. To this end, the company will set up a production facility in Matamoros, in the state of Tamaulipas.
15.01.2019, Press release
- Orders in Q4 2018 come to 1.7 GW
- 137 turbines from the new Delta4000 series sold in 4th quarter alone
- Orders in full-year 2018 amounting to 4.75 GW (+73% yoy)
|© 2019 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint | Privacy|