|Deutsch | Français | Italiano | Downloads | Contact|
In the archive you find former press releases and ad-hoc bulletins.
26.11.2012, Press release
Own developed project successfully sold to new customer / plans to extend partnership
16.11.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 16 November 2012. Annette Stieve (47) has been appointed to Nordex SE’s Supervisory Board. A financial expert, she has been CFO Germany/Netherlands of the Faurecia Group, a leading international supplier of...
13.11.2012, Press release, IR News
• Increase in EBIT to EUR 15.4 million in the third quarter
• Sales up 7% to EUR 715.5 million
• Management Board confirms and narrows guidance within the forecast range
• Additional expense caused by supplier issues
09.11.2012, Press release
Key agreements for the first major project awarded / new subsidiary incorporated in Cape Town
06.11.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 6 November 2012. Nordex has been awarded a contract to install the Suckow wind farm. Located in the shire of Ludwigslust-Parchim in the German state of Mecklenburg-West Pomerania, the wind farm will comprise thirteen...
02.11.2012, Press release
• Internal production of rotor blades to be increased from 2013
• EUR 10 million to be spent on new production line
• Additional 130 production operatives to be recruited
17.10.2012, Press release
wpd and Nordex building wind power systems on plant premises / long-term electricity supply contract with BMW
27.09.2012, Press release
Nordex scores a success at HusumWInd 2012
13.09.2012, Press release, IR News
• Focused sales strategy
• New turbines with cost-optimized design
• Strengthening of the purchasing department
10.09.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 10 September 2012. In addition to the “Basic”, “Extended” and “Premium” service contracts, Nordex’ after sales customers are now able to select the “Premium Light” package for the maintenance of their existing wind...
07.09.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 7 September 2012. “Close and, most importantly, intelligent partnerships with our suppliers are crucial if we are to make wind-produced electricity more inexpensive,” said Jürgen Zeschky, Chief Executive Officer of...
21.08.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 21 August 2012. Wind turbine manufacturer Nordex has been awarded a contract for the delivery and installation of the “Honkajoki” wind farm by the Finnish Wealth Management company Taaleritehdas. With a capacity of 21.6...
14.08.2012, Press release, IR News
Nordex reports slight growth in sales and a 50% increase in order backlog in the first half of the year
• Market share gained in new business
• Firm order backlog up 50% to EUR 873 million
• Widening gross margin in Q2
• Double-digit increase in EBIT in the Europe segment
• 7.5% decline in working capital
30.07.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 30 July 2012. Nordex has been series-producing the N117/2400 onshore turbine since mid July and is thus fully in line with plans. The N117 turbines are now being produced at the European production site in Rostock as...
27.07.2012, Press release
Contract awarded for two wind farms in Ireland
|© 2013 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint|