|Deutsch | Français | Italiano | Downloads | Contact|
In the archive you find former press releases and ad-hoc bulletins.
14.06.2013, Press release
Nordex to build 134.4 MW wind farm / subsidiary in Cape Town on growth course
05.06.2013, Press release
Nordex obtains order from Sweden for 24 N117/3000 turbines with installation scheduled for summer 2014
Hamburg, 5 June, 2013. For Nordex business with the new “Delta” wind turbine generation is picking up speed: the turbine manufacturer has now signed a contract for the supply of 24 N117/3000 turbines for the “Maevaara” wind farm...
17.05.2013, Press release
Construction works started for the 87.5 MW wind farm comprising 35 N90/2500 turbines for Bord Gáis Eireann
16.05.2013, Press release
Fauji Foundation and co-investors place order with Nordex for a 50 MW wind farm
19.04.2013, Press release
Installation to commence in autumn 2013
12.04.2013, Press release
Element Power to build a 36-MW wind farm with Nordex
14.03.2013, Press release
10 firm contracts for over 80 MW received
11.03.2013, IR News, Press release
• Sales up 17% to EUR 1,075 million
• Earnings burdened by EUR 75 million due to structural adjust-ments in China and the United States
• Increase in EBIT before exceptionals to EUR 14 million
• 50% increase in order...
05.02.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 5 February 2013. Just one day after the public presentation of its Generation Delta wind power systems, Nordex received its first contract for the delivery and installation of a wind farm complete with Generation Delta...
04.02.2013, Press release
Generation Delta achieving an additional yield of up to 31% at locations with medium and strong winds
New platform-generation setting the standard in annual wind power yields
30.01.2013, Press release
• UTE chooses Nordex N117/2400 for its largest wind farm
• 28 wind turbines will supply 67.2 MW capacity
28.01.2013, Press release
• Akuo Energy selects Nordex N117/2400 for Florida Project
• Completion of 50 MW wind farm targeted for 4th quarter 2013
15.01.2013, Ad-hoc bulletin
Nordex closes 2012 with record order intake and announces non-recurring expenses for sustained success in the United States and China
• Roughly 15% increase in new business to EUR 1,268 million• Reorganization in the United States and China resulting in depreciation expense of an expected EUR 60 - 75 million• Forecast operating margin of around...
14.01.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 14 January 2013. One year after the installation and start-up of the first N117/2400 with a hub height of 91 metres at the Stadum-Sprakebüll citizens’ wind farm in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein, Nordex SE is...
09.01.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 9 January 2013. Sand storms with wind speeds of 30 metres a second followed by heavy rain and hail are just some of the conditions under which Nordex has been installing “Jhimpir”, its first wind farm in Pakistan with 33...
|© 2013 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint|