|Deutsch | Français | Italiano | Downloads | Contact|
In the archive you find former press releases and ad-hoc bulletins.
21.08.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 21 August 2012. Wind turbine manufacturer Nordex has been awarded a contract for the delivery and installation of the “Honkajoki” wind farm by the Finnish Wealth Management company Taaleritehdas. With a capacity of 21.6...
14.08.2012, Press release, IR News
Nordex reports slight growth in sales and a 50% increase in order backlog in the first half of the year
• Market share gained in new business
• Firm order backlog up 50% to EUR 873 million
• Widening gross margin in Q2
• Double-digit increase in EBIT in the Europe segment
• 7.5% decline in working capital
30.07.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 30 July 2012. Nordex has been series-producing the N117/2400 onshore turbine since mid July and is thus fully in line with plans. The N117 turbines are now being produced at the European production site in Rostock as...
27.07.2012, Press release
Contract awarded for two wind farms in Ireland
03.07.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 3 July 2012. Nordex’ Scandinavian business continues its strong growth path. The wind turbine manufacturer has now signed the second contract with Norwegian Midtfjellet Vindkraft AS (MVAS), owned by Østfold Energi AS, EB...
02.07.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
Hamburg, 2 July 2012. Uwe Lüders has resigned as chairman of Nordex SE’s Supervisory Board effective as of today’s date. Lüders, who is the CEO of L. Possehl & Co. mbH, explained that the reason for his resignation was the recent...
29.06.2012, Press release
Framework contract signed with a Wealth Management company in Finland for up to 111 multi-megawatt turbines
04.06.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 4 June 2012. Nordex had been awarded a contract for the assembly of a 47.5 MW wind farm in Turkey. It is now working on the “Canta RES” project, which comprises 19 N100/2500 turbines, for Boydak Holding.
15.05.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
• Sales up 8.3% to EUR 198.3 million• EBIT loss of EUR 9 million EBIT level in Q1 due to capacity underutilization• Swing in free cash flow to a positive EUR 25.7 million (negative EUR 94.9 million)• Increase...
14.05.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 14 May 2012. Nordex’s new business is continuing to grow. Thus, the wind turbine manufacturer has now received five new contracts in the important UK market. Since the beginning of the year, the Infinis Group has ordered...
18.04.2012, Press release, IR News
• Nordex intends to focus on expanding its core business• Development of onshore turbines to be strengthened
Hamburg, 18 April 2012. The Nordex group has terminated plans to transfer its entire offshore activities to...
13.04.2012, Press release
Existing wind farm to be repowered and extended / local service station planned
12.04.2012, Press release
Hamburg, April 12, 2012. Turbine manufacturer Nordex has again impressed customers with the N117/2400 onshore turbine, receiving a contract from VenSol Neue Energien GmbH and Honold GmbH Windkraftanlagen for the delivery of ten...
10.04.2012, Press release
Multi-megawatt turbine series successfully launched in the Far East
02.04.2012, Press release, IR News
Nordex records a strong increase in orders in the first quarter and will focus on the profitable core business
• Preliminary figures confirmed by the final consolidated financial statements
• 2011: outperformed industry trend with a 50% increase in orders in Europe
• 2012: Management Board forecasting a 10-20% rise in sales and a...
|© 2013 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint|