|Deutsch | Français | Italiano | Downloads | Contact|
In the archive you find former press releases and ad-hoc bulletins.
19.11.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 19 November 2013. With a contract for nine 2.5 megawatt turbines, Nordex is reinforcing its strong market position in the United Kingdom. Project development company Pennant Walters has now ordered five N100/2500 and...
08.11.2013, Press release
New contracts for 15 multi-megawatt systems / three wind farms with 36.8 MW
27.09.2013, Press release
18 multi-megawatt turbines ordered by STEAG New Energies for a 43.2 MW wind farm
20.09.2013, Press release
Turnkey project built in central France already in operation
10.09.2013, Press release
Contract for the construction of a 17.5 MW wind farm / first order from Alerion Clean Power
30.08.2013, Press release
• Third wind farm for the Fauji Foundation Group
• 20 N100/2500 turbines
• Project to go on line second half 2014
28.08.2013, Press release
Return to double-digit market share / success underpinned by the N117/2400 onshore turbine
19.08.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 19 August 2013. Wind turbine manufacturer Nordex has been awarded a further project under the framework agreement signed with Finnish Wealth Management company Taaleritehdas in June 2012 for a total of 111 turbines....
14.08.2013, Press release
First Nordex N117/2400 on line in Hamburg
13.08.2013, Press release
• New supplier TPI to launch series production of rotor blades in 2014
• Increased local manufacturing content in Turkey
12.08.2013, Press release
On the home run: first Nordex Generation Delta turbines completed and certificates received on schedule
• First N117/3000 and N100/3300 turbines installed
• International IEC Design Evaluation Conformity Statement (DECS) and German DIBt type approvals received
06.08.2013, Press release
• Customer Taaleritehdas takes over wind farm ahead of schedule
16.07.2013, Press release
• Phase II expansion of Beebe Community Wind Project in Michigan
• 19 N117/2400 wind turbines to be added
• Total wind farm capacity of 127.2 MW, capable of powering about 40,000 homes
10.07.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 10 July 2013. The turbine manufacturer Nordex is continuing to steadily fortify its market position in Sweden and is now supplying nine N100/2500 turbines for the Bösjövarden wind farm. The contractor and client is the...
02.07.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 2 July 2013. Over the past few months, Nordex SE has received contracts for the delivery of a total of 31 multi-megawatt turbines for several wind farms in Germany. Leading the race once again was the N117/2400 light...
|© 2013 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint|