|Deutsch | Français | Italiano | 中文 | Downloads | Contact|
In the archive you find former press releases and ad-hoc bulletins.
15.05.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
• Sales up 8.3% to EUR 198.3 million• EBIT loss of EUR 9 million EBIT level in Q1 due to capacity underutilization• Swing in free cash flow to a positive EUR 25.7 million (negative EUR 94.9 million)• Increase...
14.05.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 14 May 2012. Nordex’s new business is continuing to grow. Thus, the wind turbine manufacturer has now received five new contracts in the important UK market. Since the beginning of the year, the Infinis Group has ordered...
18.04.2012, Press release, IR News
• Nordex intends to focus on expanding its core business• Development of onshore turbines to be strengthened
Hamburg, 18 April 2012. The Nordex group has terminated plans to transfer its entire offshore activities to...
13.04.2012, Press release
Existing wind farm to be repowered and extended / local service station planned
12.04.2012, Press release
Hamburg, April 12, 2012. Turbine manufacturer Nordex has again impressed customers with the N117/2400 onshore turbine, receiving a contract from VenSol Neue Energien GmbH and Honold GmbH Windkraftanlagen for the delivery of ten...
10.04.2012, Press release
Multi-megawatt turbine series successfully launched in the Far East
02.04.2012, Press release, IR News
Nordex records a strong increase in orders in the first quarter and will focus on the profitable core business
• Preliminary figures confirmed by the final consolidated financial statements
• 2011: outperformed industry trend with a 50% increase in orders in Europe
• 2012: Management Board forecasting a 10-20% rise in sales and a...
27.03.2012, Press release
Allianz buys two more Nordex wind farms in France
22.03.2012, Press release
Nordex wins 55 MW project in Poland
14.03.2012, Press release
Nordex presenting at EWEA 2012 extensive range of additional components for greater efficiency and yields
• Anti-icing system preventing the accumulation of ice on rotor blades
• 141-metre hybrid tower for added yields in non-coastal regions
08.03.2012, Press release
Tektug Elektrik to build 27.5 MW project with N100 turbines
01.03.2012, Press release
Planned changeover to Jürgen Zeschky completed on 1 March
28.02.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
• Sales down 5% to EUR 921 million
• Loss of EUR 10.3 million at the EBIT level before one-offs
• Gross margin stable thanks to cost-cutting
• 50% increase in liquidity to EUR 212 million
• 70% increase in order backlog to...
24.02.2012, Press release
• 81.6 MW project to be installed in late summer
• largest contract to date for the N117/2400
• first Nordex-developed American project
23.02.2012, Press release
Falck Renewables ordering further turbines
|© 2013 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint|