|Deutsch | Français | Italiano | Downloads | Contact|
In the archive you find former press releases and ad-hoc bulletins.
14.03.2013, Press release
10 firm contracts for over 80 MW received
11.03.2013, IR News, Press release
• Sales up 17% to EUR 1,075 million
• Earnings burdened by EUR 75 million due to structural adjust-ments in China and the United States
• Increase in EBIT before exceptionals to EUR 14 million
• 50% increase in order...
05.02.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 5 February 2013. Just one day after the public presentation of its Generation Delta wind power systems, Nordex received its first contract for the delivery and installation of a wind farm complete with Generation Delta...
04.02.2013, Press release
Generation Delta achieving an additional yield of up to 31% at locations with medium and strong winds
New platform-generation setting the standard in annual wind power yields
30.01.2013, Press release
• UTE chooses Nordex N117/2400 for its largest wind farm
• 28 wind turbines will supply 67.2 MW capacity
28.01.2013, Press release
• Akuo Energy selects Nordex N117/2400 for Florida Project
• Completion of 50 MW wind farm targeted for 4th quarter 2013
15.01.2013, Ad-hoc bulletin
Nordex closes 2012 with record order intake and announces non-recurring expenses for sustained success in the United States and China
• Roughly 15% increase in new business to EUR 1,268 million• Reorganization in the United States and China resulting in depreciation expense of an expected EUR 60 - 75 million• Forecast operating margin of around...
14.01.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 14 January 2013. One year after the installation and start-up of the first N117/2400 with a hub height of 91 metres at the Stadum-Sprakebüll citizens’ wind farm in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein, Nordex SE is...
09.01.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 9 January 2013. Sand storms with wind speeds of 30 metres a second followed by heavy rain and hail are just some of the conditions under which Nordex has been installing “Jhimpir”, its first wind farm in Pakistan with 33...
21.12.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 21 December 2012. The United Kingdom has the best wind conditions anywhere in Europe. Even so, a new trend in favour of inland wind farms on industrial or so-called “brown-field” sites is emerging in this country as...
18.12.2012, Press release
Hamburg, 18 December 2012. Germany’s new energy policy “Energiewende” is increasingly taking on form. Whereas many large-scale projects are being delayed, demand for efficient wind turbines is rising steadily. “With our new...
14.12.2012, Press release
Follow-up project for Edincik Elektrik for a 30-MW wind farm; Extension of wind farm “Susurluk” by 15 MW
11.12.2012, Press release
Contract awarded by Iberdrola Engineering & Construction for the 80 MW “Chirnogeni” wind farm
03.12.2012, Press release
Work force will be reduced by 130 positions to at the “Dongying” rotor blade production facility
27.11.2012, Press release
80 MW wind farm to go on line near Port Elizabeth in 2014
|© 2013 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint|