|Deutsch | Français | Italiano | Downloads | Contact|
In the archive you find former press releases and ad-hoc bulletins.
10.07.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 10 July 2013. The turbine manufacturer Nordex is continuing to steadily fortify its market position in Sweden and is now supplying nine N100/2500 turbines for the Bösjövarden wind farm. The contractor and client is the...
02.07.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 2 July 2013. Over the past few months, Nordex SE has received contracts for the delivery of a total of 31 multi-megawatt turbines for several wind farms in Germany. Leading the race once again was the N117/2400 light...
28.06.2013, Press release
• All production to be concentrated in Rostock (Germany) plant
• Goal is to maximize capacity utilization and achieve sustainably higher profitability
• All closure expenses accounted for in 2012
25.06.2013, Press release
• Real stress scenarios underpinning high-quality product development
• Endurance testing under extreme climatic and mechanical conditions to safeguard full operational capability
14.06.2013, Press release
Nordex to build 134.4 MW wind farm / subsidiary in Cape Town on growth course
05.06.2013, Press release
Nordex obtains order from Sweden for 24 N117/3000 turbines with installation scheduled for summer 2014
Hamburg, 5 June, 2013. For Nordex business with the new “Delta” wind turbine generation is picking up speed: the turbine manufacturer has now signed a contract for the supply of 24 N117/3000 turbines for the “Maevaara” wind farm...
17.05.2013, Press release
Construction works started for the 87.5 MW wind farm comprising 35 N90/2500 turbines for Bord Gáis Eireann
16.05.2013, Press release
Fauji Foundation and co-investors place order with Nordex for a 50 MW wind farm
19.04.2013, Press release
Installation to commence in autumn 2013
12.04.2013, Press release
Element Power to build a 36-MW wind farm with Nordex
14.03.2013, Press release
10 firm contracts for over 80 MW received
11.03.2013, IR News, Press release
• Sales up 17% to EUR 1,075 million
• Earnings burdened by EUR 75 million due to structural adjust-ments in China and the United States
• Increase in EBIT before exceptionals to EUR 14 million
• 50% increase in order...
05.02.2013, Press release
Hamburg, 5 February 2013. Just one day after the public presentation of its Generation Delta wind power systems, Nordex received its first contract for the delivery and installation of a wind farm complete with Generation Delta...
04.02.2013, Press release
Generation Delta achieving an additional yield of up to 31% at locations with medium and strong winds
New platform-generation setting the standard in annual wind power yields
30.01.2013, Press release
• UTE chooses Nordex N117/2400 for its largest wind farm
• 28 wind turbines will supply 67.2 MW capacity
|© 2013 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint|