|Deutsch | Français | Downloads | Contact|
In the archive you find former press releases and ad-hoc bulletins.
14.11.2017, Press release
• 9M/2017 sales at a stable of EUR 2.3 billion
• Production output up by 26%, to reach 2,452 MW
• EBITDA margin of 7.8% achieved
• Order intake reduced to EUR 1.1 billion
• Management Board expects robust new business in Q4...
26.10.2017, Press release
Two contracts for a combined 37.2 MW signed
24.10.2017, Press release
Hamburg, 24 October 2017. The Nordex Group has established a national representative office for Australia in Melbourne in order to do justice to the growing demand from the region. At present, the manufacturer is installing its...
19.10.2017, Press release
10 turbines to be delivered to new customer
13.10.2017, Press release
Hamburg, 13 October 2017. The Nordex Group has launched a new 140-meter rotor option for its AW3000 wind turbine platform that delivers lower cost of energy for lighter-wind sites. The AW140/3000 boasts one of the highest...
02.10.2017, Press release
Independent Power Producer Genneia ordering 26 N131/3900 turbines
14.09.2017, Press release
Hamburg, Didsbury, 14 September 2017. After installing and commissioning a total of 862 turbines in the UK and Ireland, the Nordex Group has now reached the 2 GW milestone of installed capacity in these two countries. Just...
05.09.2017, Press release
• Savings of around EUR 45 million to be achieved by 2018
• 400–500 jobs to be cut
01.09.2017, Press release
• N149/4.0-4.5 to be presented at Husum Wind
• Flexible turbine concept for individual site optimisation
• Currently the highest yielding and quietest onshore turbine for light-wind regions in the class of 4.0 – 4.5 MW
31.07.2017, Press release
Hamburg, 31 July 2017. One year ago the Nordex Group installed a N131/3300 turbine with a hub height of 164 metres at the "Hausbay-Bickenbach" site in the Rhineland-Palatinate. Despite only light winds over the past year and the...
27.07.2017, Press release
• Steady share of around 17% of the domestic market secured
• Tender design resulting in project delays in the absence of any adjustments
26.07.2017, Press release
Hamburg, 26 July 2017. The Nordex Group has signed two promising contracts with EDF Energies Nouvelles. The French utility has now ordered a total of ten turbines with a combined output of around 36 MW from Nordex. The turbines...
19.07.2017, Press release
Hamburg, 19 July 2017. The Nordex Group has been awarded a contract for the installation of the “Pays Chaumontais” wind farm. With a capacity of 14.4 MW, the project is composed of six N117/2400 turbines that will be installed in...
12.07.2017, Press release
Hamburg, 12 July 2017. In June 2017, Nordex has received further orders for 72 MW from Turkey. The customer Pakmem Elektrik ordered a total of 16 N131/3600 turbines for the "Cerit" project, to be delivered by the wind turbine...
05.07.2017, Press release
New turbine to be presented shortly
|© 2019 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint | Privacy|