|Deutsch | Français | Downloads | Contact|
In the archive you find former press releases and ad-hoc bulletins.
12.06.2019, Press release
Hamburg, 12 June 2019. Business in Spain is picking up again for the Nordex Group. At the end of May 2019 the turbine manufacturer received an order from Grupo Enhol, a Spanish project developer. All in all, the Nordex Group will...
11.06.2019, Press release
Hamburg, 11 June 2019. The Nordex Group has received an order for the installation of a 94 MW project in Poland. The “Pomerania” project is to be built in the north of the country, near the town of Sztum. The Nordex Group is to...
06.06.2019, Press release
Nordex Group and FAdeA celebrate official opening of a wind turbines production plant in Córdoba, Argentina
• First wind turbine production plant in Córdoba, Argentina
• A significant step in bringing added value to this booming industrial sector in the country
• Production plant will create new jobs in the region
28.05.2019, Press release
Hamburg, 28. May 2019. The Nordex Group has received an order from an international project developer in the United States. Starting in the spring of 2020 the company will be installing a wind farm with 63 AW125/3150 turbines...
23.05.2019, Press release
• 33 megawatt wind farm in Zukowice
20.05.2019, Press release
• N155/4.5 optimizes performance for large growth markets with fewer siting restrictions
14.05.2019, Press release
Utility orders 74 N149/4.0-4.5 turbines for a wind energy project with a proposed capacity of 350 MW
14.05.2019, Press release
• Sales of approx. EUR 400 million in Q1 2019
• EBITDA margin of 0.8 percent
• Guidance for 2019 confirmed
• Order intake of just over 1 GW
• Order book for projects and services at EUR 6.6 billion
• Product portfolio...
03.05.2019, Press release
The Nordex Group receives order for the second construction phase of the "Syvash" project in Ukraine
Hamburg, 3 May 2019. The order has now also been awarded for the final construction phase of the "Syvash" wind farm with 113.1 MW in Ukraine: the Nordex Group has received an order to supply a further 29 turbines from the...
17.04.2019, Press release, IR News
Hamburg, 17 April 2019. The Nordex Group today announced that it recorded continued strong demand for its wind turbine systems in the first three months of 2019, with customers ordering turbines generating a total output of 1,035...
02.04.2019, Press release
35 turbines of the Delta4000 series for Australia
26.03.2019, Press release
Powerful addition to the Delta4000 series presented in 2017
26.03.2019, Press release, IR News
• Turbine order book rises to EUR 3.9 billion
• Guidance for 2019: sales of EUR 3.2 to 3.5 billion and an EBITDA margin of between 3.0 and 5.0 percent
• Group meets 2018 guidance, free cash flow at EUR 44.0 million
18.03.2019, Press release
Hamburg, 18 March 2019. Since mid-March the Nordex Group has been producing turbines from the Delta4000 range in series. The first N149/4.0-4.5 turbines being manufactured in Europe in continuous flow production are now leaving...
12.03.2019, Press release
Hamburg, 12 March 2019. The Nordex Group's new business continues on its upward trend. Now the wind turbine manufacturer has won new orders for wind farms from Greece. TERNA ENERGY SA has ordered a total of 36 machines of...
|© 2019 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint | Privacy|