|Deutsch | Français | Italiano | Downloads | Contact|
Listed companies are required to issue ad hoc bulletins on matters of relevance to their stock (Section 15 of the German Securities Trading Act). The adhoc bulletins released by Nordex are available here in chronological order: Newsarchive.
07.01.2016, Ad-hoc bulletin
Chief Financial Officer will not extend contract beyond 31 December 2016
04.10.2015, Ad-hoc bulletin
Ad hoc disclosure pursuant to sec. 15 of the German Securities Trading Act (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz, WpHG) Nordes SE: Conclusion of a Business Combination Agreement on the acquisition of Acciona Windpower
Hamburg, 4 October 2015, 9 p.m. (CET): The Management Board of Nordex SE, domiciled in Rostock,...
20.05.2015, Ad-hoc bulletin
• Krogsgaard appointed new Chief Executive Officer
• New management structure established
14.05.2014, Ad-hoc bulletin
• 64 percent surge in sales to EUR 424.5 million
• Rise in EBIT to EUR 21.1 million
• Free cash...
27.11.2013, Ad-hoc bulletin
Nordex SE: 7,352,948 shares have been successfully placed with issue proceeds in the amount of approximately 73.529 million Euro
Ad-hoc-bulletin nach § 15 WpHG
26.11.2013, Ad-hoc bulletin
Ad-hoc-bulletin according to § 15 WpHG
15.01.2013, Ad-hoc bulletin
Nordex closes 2012 with record order intake and announces non-recurring expenses for sustained success in the United States and China
02.07.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
Hamburg, 2 July 2012. Uwe Lüders has resigned as chairman of Nordex SE’s Supervisory Board...
15.05.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
• Sales up 8.3% to EUR 198.3 million
28.02.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
• Sales down 5% to EUR 921 million
• Loss of EUR 10.3 million at the EBIT level before one-offs
10.01.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
32% increase in order intake to EUR 1.1 billion in 2011
14.11.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin
Nordex lowering sales and earnings target for 2011 on account of project postponements; expects profitable growth in 2012
• Substantial 34% increase in order intake
• Forecast in order intake for 2011 increased to EUR...
04.11.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin
Hamburg, 4 November 2011. Dr. Jürgen Zeschky (51) will succeed Thomas Richterich as chief executive...
11.08.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin
Nordex still on track to achieve revenue of EUR 1 billion in 2011; EBIT target now not expected to be reached until 2012
• Order intake up 59% to EUR 522.4 million
• Structural costs and continued price pressure...
22.07.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin, IR News
• CEO Thomas Richterich to leave the Company for personal reasons after ten years´ service
|© 2013 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint | Privacy|