|Deutsch | Français | Italiano | 中文 | Downloads | Contact|
Listed companies are required to issue ad hoc bulletins on matters of relevance to their stock (Section 15 of the German Securities Trading Act). The adhoc bulletins released by Nordex are available here in chronological order: Newsarchive.
27.11.2013, Ad-hoc bulletin
Nordex SE: 7,352,948 shares have been successfully placed with issue proceeds in the amount of approximately 73.529 million Euro
Ad-hoc-bulletin nach § 15 WpHG
26.11.2013, Ad-hoc bulletin
Ad-hoc-bulletin according to § 15 WpHG
15.01.2013, Ad-hoc bulletin
Nordex closes 2012 with record order intake and announces non-recurring expenses for sustained success in the United States and China
02.07.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
Hamburg, 2 July 2012. Uwe Lüders has resigned as chairman of Nordex SE’s Supervisory Board...
15.05.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
• Sales up 8.3% to EUR 198.3 million
28.02.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
• Sales down 5% to EUR 921 million
• Loss of EUR 10.3 million at the EBIT level before one-offs
10.01.2012, Ad-hoc bulletin
32% increase in order intake to EUR 1.1 billion in 2011
14.11.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin
Nordex lowering sales and earnings target for 2011 on account of project postponements; expects profitable growth in 2012
• Substantial 34% increase in order intake
• Forecast in order intake for 2011 increased to EUR...
04.11.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin
Hamburg, 4 November 2011. Dr. Jürgen Zeschky (51) will succeed Thomas Richterich as chief executive...
11.08.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin
Nordex still on track to achieve revenue of EUR 1 billion in 2011; EBIT target now not expected to be reached until 2012
• Order intake up 59% to EUR 522.4 million
• Structural costs and continued price pressure...
22.07.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin, IR News
• CEO Thomas Richterich to leave the Company for personal reasons after ten years´ service
29.03.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin, IR News
Nordex SE: 6,684,499 shares have been successfully placed with emission proceeds in the amount of approximately 56 million Euros
Hamburg 29. März 2011 / Nordex SE (ISIN DE000A0D6554) issued 6,684,499 new, no par bearer...
28.03.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin, IR News
Hamburg, March 28, 2011. The management board of Nordex SE (ISIN DE000A0D6554) has today...
28.02.2011, Ad-hoc bulletin, IR News
• Business volumes at the one billion euro mark again in 2010 thanks to a strong fourth quarter
11.11.2010, Ad-hoc bulletin, Press release, IR News
• Market development holds back new business
• Revenue target for 2010 reduced to around one...
|© 2013 Nordex SE, Hamburg - Germany Sitemap | Imprint|